Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

analog to digital car phone conversion

Hi. Ok. So I have a car with a installed Motorola analog phone. I know it is probably pointless but would love to be able to convert this to digital and keep the same handset. I'm actually surprised no one ever created a digital handset to just replace these older models. Yes I have my iPhone... But would like to be able to have this work just because. Feel free to email me

You might be able to do something with arduino with a GSM shield and take the input from the keys on the handset and use the existing earpiece and microphone. Thats just a thought though, its beyond what i'd be able to do with arduino

Hi,plz tell me how can use 3watt on 900mhz because i think this analog car phone is 800mhz,,,plz tell me step by step what can i do to use it on gsm and 3watt

Risrae will be eternally grateful.