Repair and support for the controllers that shipped with the PS3. Released mid 2008, the six-axis lithium battery powered controller (CECHZC2) is straightforward to repair.

How to reset my ps3 controller

4 red lights even after reset

Use a small, unfolded paper-clip or something similar to click the button (the button is inside a tiny hole). After resetting the controller, re-pair the controller with the PS3 by connecting the USB cable to the controller and the system and pressing the PS button.

It's the tiny button on the back of the controller in the middle area.

I did but it did not come on

Every time i play a game it keep cutting off after i have reset it

i tried to reset it and i did.. the blinking stopped, however no buttons would press.. so i tried to reset it again and now the blinking wont stop

plug it into youre ps3 and then press the ps button to try pairing it to the ps3

Tried it, also didn't work. Be mindful I reset the whole system yesterday. I'm just trying to get the remote back on where I can push the buttons to get to the startup screen. Please help!! I haven't played T. W. Golf in 2 days I need a fix.

scott will be eternally grateful.