The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why wont my touch screen work?

Ok. I dropped my phone in water and it wouldn't turn on so I put it in rice and after like a week it turned on but now the touch screen wont work and I have replaced the battery and screen... What else could it be?????

Its been like a month now btw

First off, never ever put your phone in rice. EVER. This just causes the water to go ahead deposit a bunch of minerals onto the board and just starts the corrosion process faster. Water needs to be displaced off of a board, not dried. When water damage happens. The best thing to do is immediately disassemble the phone and soak the board in isopropyl to displace the water. Now, as far as your phone goes, if you've changed the screen already, then the issue is most likely board side. Try looking for missing fuses around the LCD connectors

us er will be eternally grateful.