Repair and support for the controllers that shipped with the PS3. Released mid 2008, the six-axis lithium battery powered controller (CECHZC2) is straightforward to repair.

Dualshock 3 right analog stick problem

My dualshock 3 right analog stick rotate in game camera by itself.Yesterday I was playing gta 5 suddenly the camera starts moving around the player then the same problem occurs during driving.I think that was a problem with glolame then I start last of us and same problem occur but it was more frustrating. It's making every game unplayable. I can't aim a weapon because aiming view get disturbes like i'm rotation right analog stick it's so much frustrating and silly please help me.

Take it to gamestop and they will give you money for it and use that money to buy a new one. Trust me i had broken ps3 controllers and they gave me money for it.

You have probably broken that analog stick, I have that problem too.

how can i fix this problem?

It seems to be a problem with the Dualshock 3 CECHZC2U A2 versions (the same ones that come with S3 Super Slim). My right analog sick drifts the camera upwards at the slightest touch and the left stick, if I move it slightly in the NW/NE and SW/SE directions, the character on screen will keep moving to the left.

It's annoying as !&&* in games witch require somewhat fine movement like MGS5.

But then again, when they are built as cheaply as they are, it'll start messing up quickly.

Parv Parashar will be eternally grateful.