Model CUH-ZCT1. Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

PS4 Controller Stop charging

Hello.

I have a question. My ps4 controller stop charging. Why???

When i plug in to ps4, does't it work(yellow color not see). When i plug in to my pc usb show me the yellow color but when i press the PS button wont turn on. Before a week i have this problem and when i press the reset button was fixed. But the problem come again and does't fix it when i press the reset button. Please some advise.

If the reset doesn't work, then you should open up your dual shock, and see the cable got opened by mistake or due to losing connection.

If you don't find anything, You should try these possible tricks https://www.megebyte.com/ps4-controller-... or contact your nearest store.

My ps4 controller is not charging and i dont know why. When i put the cable in the yellow colour comes on the control and ive left it for hours thinking it would be charged but it hasn't. Can anyone help me please.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

my controller did the same thing and i got it 2 weeks ago but when i plug it in to anything nuthing shows up

It sounds like two separate issues.

A) Plugging the controller into the USB port of the PS4 doesn't charge it.

This could be a bad cable or a bad USB port. Try to isolate the problem by changing cables or pluging something else into the USB port like a cell phone. If it still doesn't work with the new cable and won't charge your cell phone then the problem is the USB port on the PS4. If it works with the cell phone but not the controller, it may be a bad charging port or battery in the controller and you should consider replacing them.

B) Controller keeps losing sync with PS4 even after resetting it.

1. Go into the PS4 settings and under Devices remove all PS4 controllers from the list
  2. Reset the controller using the reset button
  3. Sync the controller using the PS button

Mine has had a new battery and a new port including ribbon cable and nothing. It will not turn yellow under any condition but will work if plugged in and turned on.. Ps4 shows it as low battery (0 cells) but works forever. If turned on not plugged in it turns off almost immediately after being synced. When I bought the new battery it was half charged and worked for quite a while.

Lexylex did you resolve the problem? I have the same Problem, changed the Port jds030 and the cable, still not working. But it charges on the ext port. So I guess it's a part on the mainboard of the controller which controls USB functions...

Both my controllers stopped charging after about 2 years. Any solutions?

are they like a cool color or just black. cause the cool color ones don,t last to long

or its the battery

If you frequently take your controller part it could be the strip that runs from the charging part to the motherboard.

i have four controllers two both the same color all of a sudden stop charging i plugged in a phone charger and my ps4 still charges my phone but it wont charge my controllers it wont turn on the orange light but when i plug it in and press the ps4 button it keeps blinking white so i know its not completely dead.

so is it the charging port

or the battery

Hey my controllers have both been doing to the same things!? What did you do to fix yours? I was thinking about maybe changing the battery? Never pulled mine apart but I watched a tutorial and it should be easy. But i have to order them online and it’ll take a while and I don’t want to buy a new controller to play in the mean tim, you know ... so did you get yours sorted? Maybe it is the port. Hmm.

PS4 controller not charging???

Try this fix....

Unplug PS4 from mains plug for 3 minutes, turn it back on then reconnect your controller into the PS4 USB port ...

Press the PS BUTTON and the SHARE BUTTON at the same time!!!!

It worked for me!?

I need help please! When i plug the charger in my controller it shows the orange light but then it like fades away so i thought it was charging but after 1 day of charging it. It wasn't even charging. So i tried turning it on by pressing the PS button and all i see is the blinking light and it wont show the blue light. So now im sad because my parents wont buy a new one so im trying to fix the one that i have and im sad because i cant play WWE 2K18

I've taken apart my controller entirely, to find one of mini circuits fried, had to rewired everything and soldering it, also used various circuits of broken controllers.

PS4 controller not charging???

Try this fix....

It worked for me

Orfeas will be eternally grateful.