Model CUH-ZCT1. Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

PS4 Controller Stop charging

Hello.

I have a question. My ps4 controller stop charging. Why???

When i plug in to ps4, does't it work(yellow color not see). When i plug in to my pc usb show me the yellow color but when i press the PS button wont turn on. Before a week i have this problem and when i press the reset button was fixed. But the problem come again and does't fix it when i press the reset button. Please some advise.

If the reset doesn't work, then you should open up your dual shock, and see the cable got opened by mistake or due to losing connection.

If you don't find anything, You should try these possible tricks https://www.megebyte.com/ps4-controller-... or contact your nearest store.

So my brother connected his ps4 controller to his phone and when he tried to connect his controller to his console it won’t connect he disconnected it from his phone and when he plugged his controller into the console it will only show a yellow color and won’t let him connect to his system how can we fix this?

@jonathan salsbury If the controller is otherwise working then press and hold the reset button on the controller for a few seconds. This will delete the pairing to the phone. Now connect to the PS4.

If that doesn't work and there's another controller synced to the PS4 - cheat:

Go into: Settings - Devices - Bluetooth

Put the controller into Bluetooth Pairing mode and add the controller on the PS4 (which will show up as a Wireless Controller in the Bluetooth list).

My not wprking

Yeah , my controller won’t turn on . Either from the PS4 or from the mains ...when I hold share Nd the ps button it had continuos flashing lights . Wondering if it’s just the controller as the lead from PS4 charges my tablet .tried resetting but nothing happens

Most Helpful Answer

PS4 controller not charging???

Try this fix....

Unplug PS4 from mains plug for 3 minutes, turn it back on then reconnect your controller into the PS4 USB port ...

Press the PS BUTTON and the SHARE BUTTON at the same time!!!!

It worked for me

This worked for me. Thank you

It’s didnt work for me

Worked thanks

Hopefully this works......

Didnt work

It sounds like two separate issues.

A) Plugging the controller into the USB port of the PS4 doesn't charge it.

This could be a bad cable or a bad USB port. Try to isolate the problem by changing cables or pluging something else into the USB port like a cell phone. If it still doesn't work with the new cable and won't charge your cell phone then the problem is the USB port on the PS4. If it works with the cell phone but not the controller, it may be a bad charging port or battery in the controller and you should consider replacing them.

B) Controller keeps losing sync with PS4 even after resetting it.

1. Go into the PS4 settings and under Devices remove all PS4 controllers from the list
  2. Reset the controller using the reset button
  3. Sync the controller using the PS button

My ps4 controller wont turn on when i placed it on a wall outlet for charge please guys i need help

When I'm connecting my controller with the usb port of my ps4 it is not charging but my controller is turning on. Although its not getting charged. It seems like a plug n play thing. Please help me with this issue.

Im having the same problem

I was having the same issue as many listed where the controller would function but wouldn’t light up or charge. I tried reset with no luck. Finally, before opting to buy new one decided to take apart & take a look. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary (loose or missing connections) I turned the cable around & put it back together & it worked amazingly. Light started working & was charging. If you need help on doing this there is a video available to watch on YouTube if you google it or try this link. It wasn’t the battery cable but the cable that goes from the port to the board.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HpDBMsj_t...

Your controller was s broke the same thing happened to me it is a wire that was disconnect and you can’t put it back on

I had the same issue, I followed the video guide, opened the controller, disconnected the cable and the plugged it back. It works again! Thank you and Marry Christmas!

Can you Share the url please

its easy. just connect a keyboard to your ps4 and go to settings and then go to bluetooth devices. now forget all devices and then you can manually pair your controller to your ps4 by holding your ps button and share button.

I was trying to plug the charger into a controller it wasn't working so I went on this website called Fix It. Calm and I was just wondering can you fix my controller for me

I ended up buying a new one bro

I had this problem for like1 week and my charger was bad but it still worked on my other black controller but I dont work on my gold controller. But my dad got me another charger and it still wont work on the gold controller and still wont work so please help.

My ps4 controller says its charging and it connects fine to the ps4 when its charging , but when i unplug my controller it turns off and wont turn on unless i connect it to a power source. (What do i do?)

That's literally what has been happening to me (someone help)

I had this same problem until just now. What you wanna do is put your controller on Bluetooth pairing then go to settings Bluetooth and Bluetooth devices from either PS4 remote play or second screen on your phone. Then you forget one of the dual shock controllers listed then you should see a dualshock there without a dot on the left of it press it and then you got ur controller back

I had this issue where I would plug my PS4 controller into the USB slot on the PS4. I would not get a yellow light bar signaling that it was charging. I have a PS4 charging Stand Connected to my PS4 as well that runs just fine in that USB slot so I know it's not the USB port itself. I tried 2 controllers neither of which worked. However I was able to fix it simply by shutting my console completely off. Not in rest mode but all the way off. I let it sit for 5 minutes and when I turned it back on my controllers were charging once again. I hope this helps you out.

Hello I have the same problem to but try a new charger and hook it up to something else like PC, Xbox, or wherever I will charge and let it charge for some time

I ended up using my usb cord from my wireless phone charger, and it works and the controller is now charging.

A wire was severed inside of the controller and your controller is broke forever

Your controller is Broke a wire was disconnected and u can’t fix it

Orfeas will be eternally grateful.