Released on October 1, 2013 the BLU Studio 5.5 is an unlocked Android smartphone with two model types being the D600 (single SIM) or D610 (dual SIM).

Locked out of phone

My children changed the lock on my screen, now it has completely locked me out. I understand I need to do a factory reset, but I can't get in the phone to do it. What can I do?

Name is anthony

Amaya is my grand

I changed my password on my phone because my granddaughter figured it out and now I cannot remember my password. I want to reset my phone with out lose my information and data.

On my new phone with Android 6.0 I used The + sound and power keys to get into the reset menu.

Many thanks to the contributor of this answer.

Now do you have an answer for my Blackberry Prive?

You can perform a factory reset by using the volume and power keys. First power off the phone then follow the steps:

Press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Buttons -This gives you two options select Volume Up (Recovery Mode) -Scroll Down with Volume Down to "Wide Date/ Factory Reset" -Select with Menu button on buttom left of screen -Once reset is done select first option "Reboot System Now" to Reboot.

Now you have done a factory reset on the phone.

Ok, I did the thing with the keys, but there is still no reset option, and now the screen is just flashing the blu insignia

Are you pressing and holding both volume buttons and the power button at the same time? If not then try to hold all three buttons down until it boots to recovery mode, then you can release all three buttons. If still no luck getting to recovery menu with three buttons then maybe try holding down either the volume up or down(not both) and the power button and release the two buttons if it boots into recovery. Let me know if this helps.

Please help forgot pin or password blue studio 5.5 trying factory reset can't get android man to come up please help

@reddyredd50 follow the instructions above.

never even used yet and I have a numeric screenlock how can I factorreset

I used ur 2 set of directions, using the volume up key and the power button and it worked, it took me to the screen i needed and i followed the reat of the directions n my phone factory reaet n now i can use it bwcauwe its unl9cked. Thanks alot i really appreciate it.

Did the above second method and it worked.Thank you

I used BurnieG suggestion and it worked. The volume down and power key

Heather Pickering will be eternally grateful.