Certain Keys on keyboard unresponsive - digitizer replaced (x2)

I have an iPhone 5s w/ unresponsive keys r/q/p when vertical. When I turn on it's side and the key's shift to the larger keyboard I can use those keys. It seems like a bad digitizer. I bought the replacement screen through iFixit and they sent another screen as after describing the issue this was the tech's thought as well. Now on the third screen/digitizer (original and 2 replacements) with the same issues. I've ensured that software is up to date. Any suggestions?

Sounds like a damaged digitizer FPC connector. A new one will have to be soldered on. If you are unable to, see if there is a shop equipped and capable of microsoldering the connector. If not, shoot me an email (address is on my profile) and I am more than happy to do it for you.

calebacrouch will be eternally grateful.