The HP Slate 10 HD features a 10.0″ capacitive touchscreen, a 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth.

Broken screen HP Slate 10

I have HP Slate 10, the screen is broken, where do I get the screen and replacement instructions

How much is the screen for the slate 10 tablet

Most Helpful Answer

replacement is cake, and as soon as i find a replacement screen ill put up instructions

I am merely awaiting the arrival of the replacement screen and the tutorial will be posted. Please bear with me until then.

===Update(12/16/2015)===

Well as my replacement screen has yet to arrive, I will just post the teardown. It'll be up later today. Sorry for the delay guys.

Hello, wondering if there is any update for the repair yet. Thank you!

Where are you buying the replacement screen and about how much do they cost?

When I originally ordered the replacement screen, there were only a few options available. I had searched everywhere, and as can be expected HP was of absolutely no help. once the (quite dense) support rep realized that my request to find a replacement screen for a HP Slate 10HD Beats Edition was for a tablet, as if it wasn't already denoted by the name, i had spent about 20 minutes talking to her, then she quite rudely told me that I wasn't gonna be able to get it from HP. I was expecting this but was just trying the most logical option. As it turned out, the only place I was able to find the exact screen I needed was Ebay, it was the only one i found and from an overseas seller. I spent over $80 for nothing. The seller said they'd send another one but neither has arrived. I am still trying to get it resolved, and expect Ebay to close the case soon and Paypal to completely refund my money. Ive never had such a hard time with any Ebay purchase. This one bugs me a lot.

but yeah..

Ebay and approx $80

Thanks Matt, for that price I think buying a used one is a better option.

My hp tablet slate 10HD is cracked what can i do to fix it

Where do I buy the lcd screen and the tools to repair it

You can send them to my shop and we will fix them.

How to repair Hp Tablet ?Please help me

Really frustrating. Been searching everywhere for the screen. Please if anyone gets it, he should let us know where

Gave up. My SIL ordered one from China but it was a hair to big and it was not returnable. He was able to trim it with a razor so it fit and he attached it with duct tape so screen could be seen. Unfortunately I can no longer use as a touch screen and who wants to go back to keyboard for using it to read books?

ArunKumar Vai will be eternally grateful.