In August 2000, the ninth-generation Corolla was introduced in Japan, with edgier styling and more technology to bring the nameplate into the 21st century.

Fuel level gauge mechanism and repair

I want to learn how Toyota corolla Altis 2008 Model fuel level gauge works and repair it if needed to.

I also want to see how to adjust the Gauge that shows wrong level in the tank.

Boon, the fuel gauge sending unit is located on the fuel pump in the fuel tank of the car. It consists of a float, connected to a thin, metal rod. The end of the rod is mounted to a variable resistor. Take a look on here about how it works. they are really not that adjustable unless you bend the small metal arm. This will no be very exact. I'd have someone measure the resistance of the unit to see what the values are. The only other thing would be to replace the sending unit.

Thank you so much for your valuable information and time given .. it was a quick answer too, to my question !

Boon will be eternally grateful.