This all purpose Android tablet was released in May 2013. It features a 7" 800x480 LCD screen, dual-core processing, and supports up to 32GB of additional memory.

How do I reset the unit

my unit comes on but wont do anything I am trying to reset the unit. how do I do that

Most Helpful Answer

k festa, try this, but be aware you may/will lose your data:

Make sure tablet is powered off.

Hold down Volume + button and Power button at same time.

When screen comes on let go of Power button.

When the large Android shows on screen let go of Volume + button.

Use Volume – button to scroll to Wipe Data/ Factory Reset

Tap Power button to select.

Use Volume – button to scroll to Yes.

Tap Power button to select.

Tap Power button to select Reboot System Now.

What can I do to get it to go further on through @9 dual core because I have been trying everything that I can think of

Hi my name is Victor and I just tried to applied the reset and my tablet doesnt want turnt on ,do you have a some fix,Thanks

Best regards

Try this (I to had reset my WI-FI this way because it would not turn on)

1. POWER DOWN the device.

2. PRESS and HOLD the RESET and the ON/OFF keys until the device powers up.

(Your RESET should be a SMALL HOLE, usually NEAR the POWER, but make sure that you ARE NOT pushing on your MIC. That might damage your device. If you're not sure where the reset is, remove the back cover and check what is by the hole you are considering. It should be a small switch if it is the RESET SWITCH.)

The following procedure is a permanent solution to your problem. I have found it to work quite well.

1. Power down device using on/off button on side of unit.

2. With device now off, turn it over and on the back upper corner is a small hole labeled "reset"

3. Using a toothpick or other small poking tool, press reset to button twice while also pressing & holding down the volume up (+) key and the large "home screen " button on the front bottom center of tablet.

4. When nothing happens, stop pressing all previous buttons.

5. While holding device firmly in hand, begin shouting obscenities as you forcefully throw tablet on to a concrete driveway or sidewalk of some kind.

6. If unit fails to break into several pieces, begin stomping on it with your feet until visual permanent damage is obtained. **WARNING: Backup any data you wish to keep before beginning step 6. This step will permanently wipe all data from this device.

7. Finally, go buy yourself a new, more expensive, better quality tablet & quit buying these sub-standard 'knockoff' brands that are nothing but P.O.S.'s.

k festa will be eternally grateful.