Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Everything seems to be zoomed in.

I updated the iOS4.0 to iOS 4.0.1 the after 6 hours the screen of my iPhone is zoomed in and I can't return it to normal view and I am having a hard time with the touchscreen.. help asap!

i have tried double tapping my screen with 3 fingers and my phone is still zoomed out.

I HAVE TRIED DOUBLE TAPPING MY SCREEN WITH 3 FINGERS AND MY PHONE IS STILL ZOOMED OUT. What can I do to fix it?

I use iPhone 4s but my phones settings are like 5and higher .i didn't find many thing in it.

I use iPhone 5 n the screen is zoomed, tried all items suggested but no result, screen is still zoomed

This just happened to me today and it is really frustrating because there is no fix for me.

well, zooming is fun ;-)

double tap the screen with three fingers simultaneously - that switches the zoom feature off

then go to settings>general>accessibility and disable that feature

3 finger double tap works !! thanks ... now i dont have to restart my phone everytime !

It Works!!!

Works

thank you this works

That three finger trick worked, thanks. How do people know this stuff? Very cool...WOW!

The double tap with 3 fingers trick worked. Not at first though. I was persistent and after several attempts voila! Thanks

still not working :'(

candy will be eternally grateful.