Apple iPhone

Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Everything seems to be zoomed in.

I updated the iOS4.0 to iOS 4.0.1 the after 6 hours the screen of my iPhone is zoomed in and I can't return it to normal view and I am having a hard time with the touchscreen.. help asap!

i have tried double tapping my screen with 3 fingers and my phone is still zoomed out.

by dsmick4u

I HAVE TRIED DOUBLE TAPPING MY SCREEN WITH 3 FINGERS AND MY PHONE IS STILL ZOOMED OUT. What can I do to fix it?

by dsmick4u

well, zooming is fun ;-)

double tap the screen with three fingers simultaneously - that switches the zoom feature off

then go to settings>general>accessibility and disable that feature

3 finger double tap works !! thanks ... now i dont have to restart my phone everytime !

by puneetchandra

It Works!!!

by Brandon Moore

Works

by pooi

thank you this works

by kim

That three finger trick worked, thanks. How do people know this stuff? Very cool...WOW!

by melodyparedes

candy will be eternally grateful.