Apple iPhone

Complete disassembly and installation guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Everything seems to be zoomed in.

I updated the iOS4.0 to iOS 4.0.1 the after 6 hours the screen of my iPhone is zoomed in and I can't return it to normal view and I am having a hard time with the touchscreen.. help asap!

i have tried double tapping my screen with 3 fingers and my phone is still zoomed out.

by dsmick4u

I HAVE TRIED DOUBLE TAPPING MY SCREEN WITH 3 FINGERS AND MY PHONE IS STILL ZOOMED OUT. What can I do to fix it?

by dsmick4u

well, zooming is fun ;-)

double tap the screen with three fingers simultaneously - that switches the zoom feature off

then go to settings>general>accessibility and disable that feature

3 finger double tap works !! thanks ... now i dont have to restart my phone everytime !

by puneetchandra

thank you this works

by kim

That three finger trick worked, thanks. How do people know this stuff? Very cool...WOW!

by melodyparedes

candy will be eternally grateful.