The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c error 21 stuck on recovery mode

Hi everyone I need help. I bought an Iphone 5c second hand , and apparently has hardware problems. It is stuck in DFU mode . If I 'm not mistaken, when it leaves the sign of iTunes and a USB cable . When I connect to itunes throws me an error , error 21 (the iPhone can not be restored there was an unknown error) I tried opening it , I also cleaned the motherboard with alcohol isopropilico and putting a little of cold air with a hair dryer. but neither it seems to work. I have tried everything , even the shift + restore .. try iREB , and TinyUmbrella. I also think it may be the USB cable that is not the original, it is only 8 pins .. please someone who knows the solution !!! (excuse my bad English)

have you tried changing your charge port?

Natalia will be eternally grateful.