The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy tablet with a 7-in. screen announced on June 24, 2013. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. The device is available in white or gold brown with 8, 16, or 32 GB of storage, and includes a microSD slot that can hold up to an additional 64 GB of memory.

Is there a place for a sim card?

There is a slot for a micro sd card, but I do not see a slot for a sim. Do I need to take the back off to access it?

If your tablet supports it the sim card will be located on the same side of the tablet as the sd slot however not all tablets are made to support a sim card . This video shows how to change it out if its supported

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iypr20hI...

Hope this helps

Most Helpful Answer

Hey Sara, it seems like you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3210. This has no sim-card slot and is the Wi-Fi only tablet. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 P3200 has a slot.

-Let me know if this helps.

what about changing the battery of a samsung tab 3, mine is nolonger working well and i want to change it but its seeming impossible

Take it in to a Samsung shop or similar, and explain the issue, they should be able to replace the battery for you.

Sara Wilson will be eternally grateful.