The Blu Dash 5.0 Dual SIM D410 was released September 3 2013. Repairing this device is relatively complex and requires tools that have to be purchased.

fix water damage Blu dash phone

How do you fix Blu dash 5.0 phone from water damage

Most Helpful Answer

I drop my blue dash phone 5.0 in the water in the sink and now it making a vibrate sound what can I do

dissasemble and scrub down the whole board with an antistatic tooth brush dipped in rubbing alcohol. replace the battery. remove all the water damage indicators, they are broken now. Replace if you want after cleaning the board in an ultrasonic cleaner. Then if phone acts funky, take it to a board repair specialist.

reassemble and tada!

Hey my phone not powering on. It goes to the blue screen and don't power all the way on.

Hey when I go into an app and search things it keeps on going to a different page and saying to install some app to fix a virus and when i do it keeps on doing the same thing what can i do?

Take the phone apart and DIY clean the board with ISOPROPANOL 95% or higher alcohol and a tooth brush around all the connectors.

What do I do each time I plug my blu advance 5.0 it repeatedly comes up and goes off.

tivia dallas will be eternally grateful.