The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Cannot hear or speak on phone calls

I've been experiencing this problem for awhile now. I cannot hear the other party unless i put it on speaker phone. I did replace the screen a week ago on my iPhone. This maybe contributing to the problem not really sure. I can't diagnose the problem. Does anybody have an idea what this might be?

This is due to the fact that

https://d3nevzfk7ii3be.cloudfront.net/ig...

is not align correctly

make sure the two plastic thing that is sticking out is going through the fix and the ear piece

also make sure the metal bracket hooks on to the left frame before pushing it down.

I figured that was what was wrong. That part wouldn't go in right. Thank you for the response

Eliel will be eternally grateful.