The Lumia 530's specs are just enough to fulfill basic functionality like social communications and entertainment.

people im texting arent receiving my texts to them?

So I've had my phone for about 7 months now, and I love my phone.. But recently, today actually, I was texting someone, and I was receiving their incoming texts to me, but they weren't getting mine, even though my phone said it had sent. So any ideas on how to fix this? Any and all,help is appreciated!!

Hey Jaidyn, did you try to remove the sim card then put it back in? Sometimes resetting your network settings would work as well.

-Let me know if this helps.

Yes,I did. It seemed to help a little bit, but for some odd reason, the people I was trying to text, all got the messages all at once at the same time. So I think it resolved itself. Hopefully.

Okay, as long as it is working now. Thank you for accepting my answer. If the issue persists, just comment.

Most Helpful Answer

This is most likely a carrier issue. Call which ever carrier you are using and just ask them to reset your setting on their side. after they are done, they will ask you to turn your phone off and on. If that doesn't work, try to take your sim card out and put it in another device to see if the issue is your phone.

I tried your advice, and when I hit the option for troubleshooting, it said "we are currently having trouble with your market, which may cause trouble sending and receiving messages". I dont know exactly what that means or how long it will take to fix it, or how if I can fix it.

most likely you are using one of the cheap sub carrier. you should be able to get text within a day or two. if you are in one of the major cities i recommend to switch over to T-Mobile. paying $10-$20 extra a month goes a long way. sometimes with sub carrier you will have problem getting phone calls during pike hours.

Well, I have WalMart Family Mobile, which is attached to T-Mobile, but just cheaper. I've been using the carrier for a year and never had problems before.

jaidyn will be eternally grateful.