Fourth generation of iPad, released November 2, 2012, available in Wi-Fi, CDMA, and GSM models with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

audio connector broken while repairing

HI, WHILE CHANGING POWER BUTTON OF MY IPAD 4, I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE AUDIO CONNECTOR PIN, THE SOLDER PAD BENEATH IT HAS ALSO COME ALONG WITH IT, CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT, M ATTACHING A PICTURE OF IT IN RED CIRCLE

found this, but m confused that which is pin no. 1 on logic board

Hi was my answer helpful? do you need any more help?

If you are skilled at microsoldering you can fix this fairly quickly, but judging the fact that you are asking for help here i will assume you are not. Unfortunately there is no quick way to fix this. two options, one, you can buy a soldering iron and illegally download ipad 4 schematic off the internet and figure out where the broken pad is coming. Second you can send it to http://mendonipadrehab.com/ and get it back as good as new in a week or so for less price then the soldering you are going to buy.

i have got schematics but its difficult to understand, can u help me finding that????

Check the two pins in the middle find out which pin goes to ground and you will know which pin is no. 1.

manubali811 will be eternally grateful.