Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How do I take apart an iPhone Screen that is shattered?

I dropped my phone and shattered the glass. I bought a replacement glass cover, but I can not pull it apart. The suction cup will not get a good seal around the cracks in the glass. I tried it on my wife's Iphone, and it came apart rather easy. Is there any way else I can pull the screen out of the Phone?

the easiest way is to use a small blade. i have a swiss army knife, one of those keychain knifes - those are perfect for that, it fits between the plastic frame and the case, the best place is by the dock connector - it's a perfect lever. if the glass is shattered, you can't use the suction cup in a normal manner - and if you use it in the upper part, you could damage the ribbon cables/connectors

martinjenn97 will be eternally grateful.