Repair guides and support for phones manufactured by BLU Products.

Why wont my phone download any app on the play store?

My internet stops working every once in a while. I called my phone company and they fixed it well now I can't download anything on the Google play store app I've tryed everything from force stopping the app, clearing the data and clache and still won't work just says that ex:Facebook can't be downloaded because the server couldn't be detected

How do I fix it ?

check you internet settings mostly the APN section

My blu no 5.5 phone will not download any playstore apps. A brand new phone that will not even connect to my hangout app that's for my messages

I can't download any thing from my phone at the game store app

I had this problem as well. What worked for me was to go into "apps", force stop the application and clear the cache. I then uninstalled all updates. You then get an option to reset the application to factory settings. Choose "yes". After uninstall, you should see "force stop" and "disable"; this is what you want to see. Exit out of that screen and go to your widgets and click on playstore. It should work now.

Sierra Vohnout will be eternally grateful.