Released July 24, 2014, Amazon's Fire Phone is Amazon's first smartphone, designed to compete with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.

SIM card Tray lost. What can I do?

My friend lost the Sim tray and now cannot put her micro Sim in her 'phone. I tried opening the 'phone to see if there was a way to put a SIM card adaptor in it with the SIM card in it. No luck. Can you please tell me where I can buy a new SIM card tray?

Thank you :)

TJ

You can find a Amazon Fire sim card tray here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-AT-T-AMAZON-...

Thank you so much! Awesome!

pls recvest u sim tray fire phon model SD4930UR

Most Helpful Answer

US$ 29.95 is a scandal! I used an old iphone tray and sanded the edges with a file tool. Not so elegant but works fine.

what version iphone did you get the tray from?

Did u use an iPhone 4 tray?

I recently lost mi Chinese goophone Samsung S6 sim tray holder where can i buy a replacement..thank you

My Question is a littel bit different

The sim card reader of my amazon fire phone is damage so i want a new one please tell me from where i can get it.

You're looking at about $25-30 for the Fires' unique, korresponding SIM tray; UNLESS, your kraftsmanship possesses the necessary experience required to konvert the dimensions of some other, non-korresponding SIM tray, konscientiously into the replikated magnitudes of the original SIM tray, precisely.

Telea will be eternally grateful.