4 inch display / Available in a variety of colors / Released in 3 different models / 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

Memory Card in iPod Touch

Is there a memory card in the Ipod touch 5th gen that I can put in another Ipod touch 5th gen. Long story short, I cant remember my passcode,and I want to keep my photos on the Ipod. Help please:(

I have photos from my trip to Europe on this Ipod. I will probably never visit there again, and never travel with the great people I did. Please, I am almost on the verge of tears. I need any help that I can get.

Most Helpful Answer

Unfortunately the iPod Touch uses flash memory that is attached to the logic board of the device and not removable. Did you ever backup your device using Apple's iCloud backup? You can restore any backed up photos from the iCloud to a new iOS device if you remember your account username and password.

No:( the only backup was before photos were taken

jpkokoszka will be eternally grateful.