iPhone 6 WiFi and other problem after Repair LCD

i have repaired a iphone 6 and now the wifi bluetooth dont work, like disabled by the menu

and phone shutdown instantly sometimes after 5 minutes of using

we are doing repair of lcd by other tech and now wifi bt and anormal shutdown problem

I am having the same exact problem. Replaced the display on the iPhone 6 and it shuts off during use and Wi-Fi is greyed out. Phone will only turn back on with hard reset. I've tried a restore and new display and the issues still persist.

if u found any solution please tell me

Most Helpful Answer

I have seen the power issue on a few iPhone 6 and 6+'s that I've had in the shop. The power issue is almost always caused by a bad part being put on the phone. When that happens I switch out the part with a new LCD and it'll work when turned back on.

As for the wifi issue, it's possible that you disconnected the cable when removing the screen, although I don't see how you would have done that unless you took the entire board out of the phone. The Wifi cable is attached near the top right of the board. All four of it's connections are on the bottom of the board (hence why I can't see you disconnecting them on accident).

Swap the screen out with another one if you can (it might fix all your issues since it's the only thing you've said that you replaced, although it's usually not that easy), and make sure that all of your connections are secure. Other than that, I, unfortunately, have no easy answers.

Best of luck!

fooster09 will be eternally grateful.