Model A1502 / 2.4, 2.6, or 2.8 GHz dual-core Intel processor / Released October 2013

My MacBook Pro speaker is cracking

When I volume up the speaker its has a bit cracking sounds. But I don't sure that it is Left or Right one. But its really a little bit crack if you don't raise it until the limit they won't any cracking sound. How can I check that my speaker are still good or not

Go into the sound control panel and alter the balance setting so you bias one speaker over the other. Then crackup the volume. Which one is it?

Check your System preferences/Sounds/Sound Effect tab.

See if there is a sound effects selected, mine was Blow effect, hence the output sounds is crackling.

And I never set this sound effect before, maybe is the original setting from the new OS.

Uncheck the [Play user interface sound effects]

Just to add on I had replaced mine old 2010 macbook speakers before, it sounds awful and i opened up to check. the speaker foam has been disintegrated.

If you had tried the above solution by users and the sound is still bad, open up your mac and check

MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display Late 2013 Left Speaker Replacement

MacBook Pro 13" Retina Display Late 2013 Right Speaker Replacement

shoseipluz will be eternally grateful.