The HTC Desire 510 Android smartphone was announced August 2014.

front camera freezes when I want to use it.HELP ME!

i need help fixing my phone i hardly turn it on or of but my camera wont work, it goes t know what to black or it freezes. i dont know what to do or how to fix it. someone please help me.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Most Helpful Answer

Go to setting > Apps manager > "find camera app in All apps" > clear cache and data

Restart the phone and check if you found same fault try to update firmware by settings > about > software update

if you running with latest update above steps not works you may have to replace front camera module

my htc desire 626 ...whe I open the app the camera is working , however the button that lets you take the picture is not working . nothing on that screen iss working. all frozen out

can anyone please help me

same is happening to my htc desire 626 at the moment

can anyone help

Same here! Maybe something to do with a new update if it's more than 1 person?

Mine is also no longer working. The camera loads and i can see through the camera on the screen perfectly but the icons are frozen and none of the buttons work. The icons dont even rotate when i turn the phone on its side. It becomes responsive after a while but as soon as the screen is touched it freezes again.

my front facing camera not working either...can someone help?

jaymeloera will be eternally grateful.