Water stopped getting dispensed from refrigerator, all of a sudden :(
Samsung - 29.0 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water - Stainless-Steel
Bought this refrigerator couple years back. All is good, until a few hours ago... as water stopped coming out of the dispenser. Recently (about a month ago) changed the water filter (used Samsumg filter) and all was well until today.
- - Note that water stopped coming out all of a sudden. My wife used it a few minutes ago to get some water... but now no more water comes out of the dispenser.
- - When I remove the filter, water is getting dispensed at good speed, but when I put back the filter (the same that I was using the last 30 days), water stops.
- - I bought a different filter and see the same result. Not even sputtering (the thing that usually happens the first few minutes when a new filter gets inserted)... it's like blank.. no water at all.
- - Can hear the humming sound when the dispenser gets clicked.
- - No leakage.
- - All the other lights on the control panel are glowing.
- - Emptied ice bucket and see that new ice is being made.
Is this a good question?