The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Dropped my phone now I have colored lines on the entire screen

I dropped my iPhone 5c on a hard surface, and when I picked it up I saw pink/red lines across the screen. After I hit the lock button, the screen is normal but after about 10-30 seconds pink and red vertical lines appear across the screen and it stops functioning until I press the lock button again. Is there a way to fix this problem or does the LCD screen need to be replaced?

OK so I have a really old phone. It is a moto mb866 and I dropped it in the street. When I ran back to pick it up colored lines filled the screen.it is Oslo cracked. How do I fix this

Don't worry I have a iphone 5 SE and that happened to me I let it sit for 5 minutes went back to normal

Just happened to mine and it won't work but I can never get service and I got it after I dropped it

Yes, sounds like you're going to have to replace the lcd panel. The good news is it's very easy to do on a 5C

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly Image

Will a soft/hard reset solve the problem too?

how on 5c just happened to me

How exactly do you replace the lcd panel?

is this easy to do on an iphone 5s?

The display cable may have come loose, so before you replace the display, follow this guide and make sure that the display data/digitizer cable is properly seated and is not loose. Disconnect the device from power and shut it down before opening, and disconnect the battery before attempting to touch any other connections. Reassemble the device and turn it on. If this doesn't change anything, you can order a replacement screen here.

To tell you the truth... My mom gave me her hand-me-down government phone(getting a phone mabey for Christmas), and she dropped it at the store and claimed her battery was low on her phone. So when I looked at the screen, I saw green, blue, purple, red, and yellow lines going vertical (up and down) on the screen. Fortunately, the phone still works, but it's really annoying that I can't play my minecraft because of this situation.

You will need to replace the LCD extremely easy to do on a 5c luckily you can get a new on eBay for $20

is it just the panel Austin or can i get a new screen

or do i just get inside

I dropped my phone and the screen shattered. It still works, but there are color streaks. Is that just a side effect of the cracked screen or is something else damaged too?

It's just a cable came out of the socket all you have to do is go into the screen and make sure all the cables are hooked in properly

Hi I ordered a screen for my grand prime but instead a duos screen came, Can I work for my phone?

Idk, my phone is having gray lines horizontally across the screen. It is the iPhone 5c. I am anxious to go to T-Mobile to get it fixed. Does anyone know what is wrong with it? It happened after I dropped it. It was fine for about five minutes then I was sitting down and the lines were there.

My iPhone 5c keeps on restarting and also leaved some lines on the screeen any time it's goes off.

I really want to know the course. Thanks

You will need to replace the screen assembly. I would first check if the connection has come loose!

You need to pop your finger in bottom...it might not fix it, but it will distract you for a short time.

Craig Spring will be eternally grateful.