The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone noted for its combination of a large display and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus.

My phone keeps freezing on the logo?

My phone keeps freezing on the logo, no matter how many times i reset it;even when i put the charger on and i let it sit for a while and when i take it out it freezes on the battery logo and i don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Answer

Samsung have issues with there power buttons . you can occasionally correct this by continuously pressing the power button as fast as you can . sounds dumb but it has worked for me. You may find this helpful as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1LNalLY...

Good luck

Thank you for the video and I think I just need to take it to get it repaired. Like I said it freezes on everything the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 logo and the battery logo when it looks like its about to charge but it just freezes.

Tryto hard reset the device: *2767*3855#

Madison will be eternally grateful.