The Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d is an all-in-one color inkjet printer released in 2008.

using current size in printing and copy

how can i solve my printer canon mf 4350d is coming error for printing and copy, useig current size is coming

Hi.

Problem description: I am using a Canon isensys 4350d printer. Whenever anyone tries to print to it, the first page prints and a message comes on the display asking "use current size, Yes/NO". Once I press the button under yes, it reprints the first page and will ask this question again periodically until the document is printed. This occurs regardless of what programme the user is printing from and what computer the printer is hooked up to.

I had the same issue, try this, it worked for me, and prints two pages straight.

I'm using a Mac,

COMPUTER SETTINGS

Set the document you want to print

In the printer settings, change it to 'US Letter'

PRINTER SETTINGS

Go to 'paper settings' click OK on 'Cassette' and then press the + button and select 'Ltr' for the paper size. It then displays the words 'plain paper' press OK, and you should be good to print.

Hope it works for you.

sarjit will be eternally grateful.