The Canon ImageCLASS MF4350d is an all-in-one color inkjet printer released in 2008.

using current size in printing and copy

how can i solve my printer canon mf 4350d is coming error for printing and copy, useig current size is coming

Hi.

Problem description: I am using a Canon isensys 4350d printer. Whenever anyone tries to print to it, the first page prints and a message comes on the display asking "use current size, Yes/NO". Once I press the button under yes, it reprints the first page and will ask this question again periodically until the document is printed. This occurs regardless of what programme the user is printing from and what computer the printer is hooked up to.

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same issue, try this, it worked for me, and prints two pages straight.

I'm using a Mac,

COMPUTER SETTINGS

Set the document you want to print

In the printer settings, change it to 'US Letter'

PRINTER SETTINGS

Go to 'paper settings' click OK on 'Cassette' and then press the + button and select 'Ltr' for the paper size. It then displays the words 'plain paper' press OK, and you should be good to print.

Hope it works for you.

This method works great! Many thanks! After using canon d480 print for 7 years and wasted many many copy papers, I finally found the simply solution. For me, the problems only occur when copying, printing from computer was no problem from the beginning.

Edward

An application setting in the printer might override the printer driver and change the paper size setting.

The printer displays a message stating ‘Using Current Size. Yes/No’.

Use the arrow keys for navigating and select the NO option.

Press <Job Cancel/Status Monitor> to cancel the print job, that is currently operating on the printer.

Select OK or Yes when prompted and then press the <Stop/Reset> button to terminate the print job.

The printer now returns to the Standby mode. Reopen the document to be printed.

Expand the File menu and select the Print option from the drop-down list.

The printer driver screen displays. Select your printer model from the list and click Page Setup. Double-click Page Size and choose the page size of the document.

Specify the Output Size and click Print or OK, The printer now prints without an error message.

Spam removed

sarjit will be eternally grateful.