The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My phone says it's charging but isn't!

My phone completely died so I plugged it up to my charger (which I had bought the day before) and the battery sign showed up notifying me that it was charging. I left it alone so it could charge. I came back an hour later and it still hadn't charged enough to power on. I left it plugged up for another 4 hours and it just stayed on the charging symbol. I moved the plug to 2 different outlets and I changed cords but it still won't charge!! Does anyone know what I can do to get my phone to charge?

Are you charging the phone with an AC/DC wall adapter? If you are, have you tried changing the adapter?

carrying on from the comment above, are you using an official apple charger lead?

Most Helpful Answer

1) check to charge from PC USB

2) if it works your new charger throw away & buy original iPhone charger otherwise you will have to replace BGA chips such as U2 chip on logic board.

Stephanie Williford will be eternally grateful.