How can I turn into normal mode
How can I back my htcone m7 into normal mode, my phone was turn into safe mode
Is this a good question?
The HTC One (codenamed M7) is HTC's 2013 flagship smartphone. It features a seamlessly designed unibody aluminum frame, large dual front-facing speakers, and a 4.7-inch 1080p display.
To boot the HTC One into Safe Mode:
1. On the HTC One home screen, press and hold the Power button.
2. Next, tap and hold the Power off option.
3. When prompted to reboot to safe mode, tap Restart.
4. Once the reboot completes. You should see the Safe Mode label in the lower-left corner
of the screen.
To get out of the Safe Mode:
1. Just press and hold the Power button.
2. Select Restart.
Another option: You can also press and hold the POWER and VOLUME UP buttons for at least 10 seconds. HTC One then restarts. This is called a soft reset which should bring it out of safe mode too.
Past 24 Hours: 4
Past 7 Days: 20
Past 30 Days: 93
All Time: 3,998