Released September 2013, identified with model number T100T. 2-in-1 portable with Quad core Intel® Atom™ processor and 2GB of RAM.

cannot find a way to connect wifi

So i just got a cheap nice asus laptop/netbook today and i tried to find the wifi connections but i couldn't find it , i don't know where is the place can connect the wifi, is it don't have any wifi connection ? Some plz help me .

someone please help me i am !#^&@@ off right now i can not find any way to connect the wifi not even any symbol to see how to connect the wifi>

ok yeah but i can't even see the symbol of the wifi now

Press the FN + F2 key again. This disables/enables the wifi.

please confirm if this helped your problem

have you found a solution? I've got the same problem =[

Here is link that will help you hook up your wifi. Tap on or click on the blue link. I think this will help.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/677613...

I got that tablet/laptop too and I have a similar problem. My other laptop / phone can connect to the wifi, but my tablet can't. It always says that the connection is taking to long and then that it's impossible to connect. I've tried everything I saw online and nothing worked..

jinxleebrown will be eternally grateful.