Released September 2013, identified with model number T100T. 2-in-1 portable with Quad core Intel® Atom™ processor and 2GB of RAM.

cannot find a way to connect wifi

So i just got a cheap nice asus laptop/netbook today and i tried to find the wifi connections but i couldn't find it , i don't know where is the place can connect the wifi, is it don't have any wifi connection ? Some plz help me .

someone please help me i am !#^&@@ off right now i can not find any way to connect the wifi not even any symbol to see how to connect the wifi>

I had this problem too. Wifi/airplane mode on/off. Restarted. Followed all the forums. Updated driver software. Network adapter - properties - minimum power consumption disabled. Yep all of it. Nothing fixed it.

Finally I saw on one forum which fixed it:

Device Manager (searched for it) - Under Network Adapters - Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter - I disabled it then enabled it. It will prompt you "Are you sure you want to do it as it will cause it not to work anymore?" Yes. I'm not an idiot. Then immediately re-enable it. Mine already was enabled. But I turned it off & on again. After 1 minute wireless bar just popped up no issues. I didn't have to reconnect to my wifi, change any settings, login, or restart. It just did it. Yay. Finally.

Stupid thing. It's possessed. Had it 2 years. I'm getting something else. Piece of S really. You only get what you pay for.

Hope this helps anyone else's connections if all else has failed like mine had.

ok yeah but i can't even see the symbol of the wifi now

Press the FN + F2 key again. This disables/enables the wifi.

please confirm if this helped your problem

have you found a solution? I've got the same problem =[

Here is link that will help you hook up your wifi. Tap on or click on the blue link. I think this will help.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/677613...

I got that tablet/laptop too and I have a similar problem. My other laptop / phone can connect to the wifi, but my tablet can't. It always says that the connection is taking to long and then that it's impossible to connect. I've tried everything I saw online and nothing worked..

jinxleebrown will be eternally grateful.