cheap charger burnt and phone won't work

I had purchased a cheap chargedr and eft my phone on charge for a few hours and when I checked my phone the wire was completely burnt and my phone just died, it just wouldn't start. I purchased a new original charger and it still wouldn't charge. What should I do?

shawtyxxx999 at best your cheap charger destroyed the lightning connector. start by repalcing the connector as well as the battery. Use these guides iPhone 5 Repair for that. If that still does not fix your problem, than you are having issues with the power management IC on the logic board. The repair for that will need sprecial tools and special skills.

shawtyxxx999 will be eternally grateful.