The JBL Charge was released in 2012. It features Bluetooth and 3.5mm audio for a wide range of inputs. A high-capacity 6000mAh battery provides several hours of entertainment and can charge other devices with its built-in USB port. Available in Black, Green, Gray, and Blue.

Why is my JBL's sound quality poor?

I have been using my JBL for about a year now, and the sound quality seems worse than usual. Is there a way for me to fix it?

The problem with the JBL at this point could be due to multiple reasons but most commonly, the decline in quality is caused by either overuse or playing music at too high of a volume. The only way to fix that is to replace the speaker completely. Please refer to the Speaker Replacement Guide. Also, the Troubleshooting page may be able to provide further insight to the problem.

Also the speakers create a pocket of air, the side speakers are not actual speakers. The pocket of air the speakers create is what makes the sides (bump) if the car is cracked and the air pocket escapes then it will make the sound quality worse.. js

Hola buenos dias...

Yo ya tengo 2 años con la bocina portatil de Jbl Charger speaker

,pero ultimamente tengo el problema con los altavoces que se escuchan distorcionados (reventados)..

Ese es mi 1er problema

2. Es que no he podido encontrar dònde podria adquerir el Repuesto ..

Si alguien de aqui me podria hacer el favor de ayudarme se lo agradeceria...

Y muchas gracias por el tutorial

estâ excelente explicado..

Gracias...

Alexander Castanares will be eternally grateful.