The Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender is the ultimate high powered electric kitchen appliance. The blender is perfect for crushing ice, blending ingredients, and preparing food.

Why are the blender blades not rotating?

The blender is plugged in, powered up, and properly assembled. However, when I try to run the blender with food in it, the blades do not rotate.

Works fine with water and juice soon as I put two cubes ice in there if locks up and stop spinning

Hey Kody! I had a similar problem, and it was pretty simple to fix. Most of the time when your blender is powered on and the blades will not rotate, it is because you have overfilled the container. Remove some of the food/liquid and try to power on your blender again. If you have any other questions, check out the troubleshooting page for this device: Ninja Professional NJ600 Troubleshooting . It was very helpful for me. I hope this helps!

I just finished trying to repair my blender. Final analysis: the grey drive gear that is on top of the motor that turns the blender has stripped out threads where it connects onto the shaft. Now looking for a new drive gear (gray rubber). I was ready to give up on it, but found that when I wedged a large flat head screw driver under the drive gear and turned the motor on the other end, I was able to finally get it off.

I'm facing the same problem with Ninja Pro 1100 W blender. Could you please tell me from where you got the replacement part? Thanks!

Unfortunately, the rubber drive gear is not available. I called Ninja and they only offer a replacement unit. The good news is that as mine was under a year old. They sent me the complete lower unit - FREE. I didn't have to show proof of purchase, just my word! I suspect that they don't want us tinkering with the inside of the blender for liability reasons. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Ninja stands behind their products! Good luck.

The blade on my BL500 series would not catch. I called Ninja customer service and they replaced my unit with a newer model. I did have to pay the shipping cost of 19.95. The cost of shipping to replace my unit is worth it vs. having to go out and buy a new one. Kudos to Ninja for quality customer service.

Alternatively, and equally possible, the screw holding the bottom together has become stripped (as happened to me). Unfortunately, it would seem, the company will not sell just the screw but insists you MUST purchase the entire bowl!

Blender Ninja Professional series 1000.

This Blenders fin stripped off the motor head due to poor metal . Customer service would not send me a new fin instead said i can purchase an entire new base. This fin is stripped and is made from poor metal materials. It is also falsely branded as Professional. This is not. We only used the blender 10-20 times tops. I am happy to pay for the part but I do not want to buy a new base if old one works fine. best regards, Dont Buy Shark Ninja Products. Quality is poor.

John S

Reply is set to

My nija professional 1500 watt is not working with the single cup. My cup light on the blender don't light up and don't mix anything. The big blender work though. So what could be the problem

I had the same problem, i found out that the contact for the bottom cup holder with the blades were worn, so i took it apart and by-pass the contacts, now when lock my cup in position it run and when i am not using my blender i unplug it, because since i by=pass the switch it always ready to run

I have the Ninja Master Prep. The 2 blade parts are loose and wont stay together so I figured out as quick solution I use a piece of twine in between the two blades and it keeps them together so they can both spin.

Kody D will be eternally grateful.