The Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender is the ultimate high powered electric kitchen appliance. The blender is perfect for crushing ice, blending ingredients, and preparing food.

Why are the blender blades not rotating?

The blender is plugged in, powered up, and properly assembled. However, when I try to run the blender with food in it, the blades do not rotate.

Hey Kody! I had a similar problem, and it was pretty simple to fix. Most of the time when your blender is powered on and the blades will not rotate, it is because you have overfilled the container. Remove some of the food/liquid and try to power on your blender again. If you have any other questions, check out the troubleshooting page for this device: Ninja Professional NJ600 Troubleshooting . It was very helpful for me. I hope this helps!

I just finished trying to repair my blender. Final analysis: the grey drive gear that is on top of the motor that turns the blender has stripped out threads where it connects onto the shaft. Now looking for a new drive gear (gray rubber). I was ready to give up on it, but found that when I wedged a large flat head screw driver under the drive gear and turned the motor on the other end, I was able to finally get it off.

I'm facing the same problem with Ninja Pro 1100 W blender. Could you please tell me from where you got the replacement part? Thanks!

Unfortunately, the rubber drive gear is not available. I called Ninja and they only offer a replacement unit. The good news is that as mine was under a year old. They sent me the complete lower unit - FREE. I didn't have to show proof of purchase, just my word! I suspect that they don't want us tinkering with the inside of the blender for liability reasons. I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Ninja stands behind their products! Good luck.

Alternatively, and equally possible, the screw holding the bottom together has become stripped (as happened to me). Unfortunately, it would seem, the company will not sell just the screw but insists you MUST purchase the entire bowl!

Blender Ninja Professional series 1000.

This Blenders fin stripped off the motor head due to poor metal . Customer service would not send me a new fin instead said i can purchase an entire new base. This fin is stripped and is made from poor metal materials. It is also falsely branded as Professional. This is not. We only used the blender 10-20 times tops. I am happy to pay for the part but I do not want to buy a new base if old one works fine. best regards, Dont Buy Shark Ninja Products. Quality is poor.

John S

Reply is set to

Kody D will be eternally grateful.