Available from 2013, May. Display - size 600 x 1024 pixels, 7.0 inches, 16M colors. Internal memory - 4/16 GB, 1 GB RAM, Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB. CPU - Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9. OS Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean).

camera is not working . it says can't connect to camera

Whenever I open my camera , it says that can't connect to camera .

cannot t connect to the camera please check whether other application running in the background are using camera(such as flashlight),close it and try again

have this problem with my google pc,,app is there...pictures come out blank..keeps saying your camera is currently unavailable check to see if it is properly connected. How do I reconnect the camera????????

In my case, the problem was defective camera hardware. I fixed it after the seller sent me a replacement camera (about 1/2 the size of a dime) and I looked up how to replace it. It is quite simple, really.

Tom Nelson

same problem I have ,,Whenever I open my camera , it says that can't connect to camera . I reset the mobile but not working yet.

same problem I have Whenever I open my camera , it says that can't connect to camera . I reset the mobile but not working yet.even i go to my app for camera it doesn't show camera Icon pls help me .Model NO = lava IRIX x9

All u have to do is hold your power button and press the restart button and you will have your camera working as soon as it comes on hope I could help

My grandaughter an I thank you veryyyyyyyyyyy much!

It worked!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

okay it does work but after an hour it stops working again

Omggggg!! Thanks to u my camera is now workingg!! Thanks so much ily

Thank you so much sister I have got a good result to accept your advice you r very genious I became a big fan of you sister my camera now working before my camera not working but now it s working my Fb I'd is saleemazmi786@yahoo.com I want to became your frnd thank a lot to solve my problem

Sometime it's happen when your camera has been in use for long time you don't need to troublshoot anything on your device close your camera. Wait for 30 seconds then after again open your camera by tapping on camera app. At time all you need to restart the camera and the problem will be fix. follow this

fix camera not working android phone simple steps and see if this helps you to solve this issue .

My camera says error, cant connect to the camera

camera app has disappeared. I installed b612 but its saying unable to use camera what should i do now?

If the camera is not working, try to remove phone back cover and tight all screws, its started working, (actually i dropped many times my phone before getting this error,which leads to screw loosen). After tighten the screws its working normally,

Model: lenavo k4 note ,

problem:cannot connect the camera

Go to apps and find the camera application. there is a option clean cache and clean it. restart the tab and check. if it is not work you try to update firmware. 50% it could be hardware fault and you should have to change the camera module.

It does not show the camera application

you wont find camera app in downloaded category, swap right to left and you will see all apps. its not hard to find camera app.

it doesn't show camera app..I tried to look in applications,I did not find it...help...vf685

it does not show camera app... sorry

\HOLDING POWER BUTTON\ until restart has solved the problem

Why is it not working even when I look at videos

Use camera restarter app from appstore. It may help. But u need root access to work this app

how to get the root access to work for camera restarter?

You must root ur phone and install supersu

Ye how do we do that

Just follow the instructions under "original post" for acquiring supersu

http://androidforums.com/threads/google-...

If you have to ask how to root, then rooting is not for you

Goodmorning , i had the same problem "cannot connect to the camera " and today i open up my Lenovo Vibe X2 and i saw 2 screws that holds the frond camera, those screws was not properly inserted (unscrew) and i fix it !!!! now my frond camera works !!!! check your screws if there are ok.... greetings from Greece

how can you see it? I've been using the same type of cellphone but I still don't see any screws

I have actually dropped my tablet one too many times and wondered if that was the reason the camera is not working. I will take the back off and see if anything is loose and whatnot and hope I'll find the problem. Thank you.

Try this quick fix first for all Android phones.

Method 1

1. Go to Settings > Apps,Camera, and then touch Force stop.

2. Go to Settings > Apps, Camera, and then touch Clear cache.

3. Go to Settings > Apps, Camera, and then touch Clear data. Caution: Any data saved in this app will be erased.

Method 2

Make sure your have more than 30% battery charge left

"Settings-> About Phone-> System Update, then update"

Method 3

Hold down the volume/power/back button

Just make sure you hold them down for longer than 30 seconds.

Opened into fastboot then closed it and restarted the device

I tried almost everything. Nothing worked.

U r ryt, this is not working

Method 1 worked on my Galaxy S5. Thanks so much!

All three method can not use

method 1 cannot use .

in the above step after entering to Apps camera(App) is not there.

Method 2 cannot use because my model have no update.

Method 3 is also not working.

please suggest

The problem related to firmware, so just update firmware if update available, otherwise reinstall firmware

do not update from phone itself,

just download firmware then update

Look inside for a loose cable. If theres nothing plugged into the camera then plug the wire into it. I hope this helps!

dont do this

Actually, dont try this.

Just found a possible solution!!!! I had the same issue with my Lg G Sylo, where I'd either get a black screen or only the back button would appear. Also, with the camera acting up, my flashlight wouldn't turn on while "apps using the flashlight are open". Nothing I tried software wise worked-camera app(force stop, clear cache/data), reset, factory reset, etc. However, after watching a video on how to replace the camera(link below), I followed the steps and when i got to the actual camera module, popped the connector off, then put it back on securely. I had to do it twice because the first time I noticed it wasn't on all the way, which leads me to believe that it might have been like that before I reset it initially, causing the entire camera to not function properly. After putting the phone back together, I turned it on, and just like magic the camera was fixed and I could use the flashlight. This might not work for everyone, but it's definitely worth trying before looking into a replacement. Hope this helps!!!

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIa8XTM...

I have been without a camera since March. Your solution worked. Thank you.

What did you do to your phone? Please help I have the same problem with my phone.

Zach, it worked like a charm! Video was a moral booster. Super easy!

I saw a post once that said 'charge your phone and let it get to 100%' so I did, I took the battery out put it back in and charged my phone over night I had also deleted Snapchat because that was the cause of my camera problem, then the next morning I turned it on and checked my camera and it was working again, also I downloaded snapchat again and my camera is still working fine

Reboot the phone and it should work........mine has worked without fault since I rebooted it about 3-4 weeks ago, regards Trevorh

You can try resetting your device and if that does not work try deleting some items, because sometimes this happened to me and it is mostly because you don't have enough storage on your device, if this keeps happening and that is the problem i recommend getting an SD Card. ~Hope that helped!

i said resetting but i meant restart sorry about that

try editing your answer

had this problem initially about 3 months ago- rebooted the phone by turning it off. Success when I turned it back on. However it happened again 4 days ago.....did the same ( turned off and rebooted) and the camera is now able to be used again. Both times the same message appeared.

Its not because of firmware everytime

It can be hardware problem ......so just make sure that camera is in working state....

Instead of restarting, follow these steps:

1. Go to App Store or wherever you downloaded Google translate from.

2. Type Google Translate, then click the App icon.

3. Once on the App page, just press "Open"

4. Camera should work again, but I would make sure to test it with out internet/data/wifi just to make sure.

I think clearing your history helps, under "Settings".

While taking picture on android device and seen error message "Unfortunately, camera has stopped" on android phone. You can see this type of other errors in any app on your device. A lot of people are annoying when camera is not working correctly in android or other devices. Other camera problems you face are photo looks blurry, front or rear camera not working and accidentally removed camera photos. Follow below given step by step guide to fix camera not working android device and other camera problem.

1st Method: Restart your android device

2nd Method: Check system software update

3rd Method: Clear the cache of camera app

4th Method: Force stop camera

5th Method: Use safe mode to check any app cause problem

6th Method: Reset app settings

7th Method: Factory data reset

I hope above given steps fix your camera problem in your android device.

My lgk7 camera stopped. I tried so many things to fix but no luck until I used info from fixity.took battery SD card out for a minute and it worked.thanks. one of the suggested fixes was to install anon google camera I looked but never found one.

My Samsung Tab3 7 would not allow me to go live with Facebook. I checked for updates, cleared caches, etc, but nothing worked. Then I uninstalled the FB app, and went to the play store and reinstalled it and it worked. To uninstall, go to settings-app manager-FB-uninstall.

Hello!

My ulefone power camera "can't connect use another app please close all apk use camera or flash ''

Please i try all of them but not fix it ! (factory reset ,and ......)

THANKS

Suvigya Gupta will be eternally grateful.