Hot tubs, sometimes also known as spas or by the trade name Jacuzzi, are basins of hot water often with jets for massage purposes.

Is there a reset button somewhere around heater, or motor?

Overfilled hot tub, it shut off. Now I can't get heater to come on . Is there a reset button somewhere ?

Hot tub was over filled and completely shut off. Circuit breaker is fine and the gfi at the power switch is not tripped. I have a 2007 cal spa. I can’t find this red button that I keep hearing about.

Most Helpful Answer

There are generally two "hard resets" in hot tubs, the GFCI, and the high limit reset. The GFCI pops if there is any type of electrical short (such as water getting into the heating element, the reset on that can be in one of three places. 1-at the circuit breaker, 2-at the plug outlet or on the end of the cord (110 volt models, or 3- on the pack located near the heater chamber.

The high limit pops if the water in the heater chamber gets to hot, this interrupts the heating circuit. Generally speaking, it's a small red button that is also located on the control pack, if it is out (stiff), then it is popped. There are many different brands, about 95% are this way.

If either one is tripped, there is usually something that caused it, as they are both for safety. I could help further if needed.

I have a 2007 Hot Springs Prodigy hot tub model number H 2q 1244 I've used my hot tub from June till now and I have two lights flashing the power and ready flashing. Check for air lock all pumps are working check my high limit in the C thermostat and they all have continuity help me try to figure out

what's going on.

Is there a reset button or fuses on this hot tub

If I can jump on this thread. Our pump just stopped working. We have a Masterson twilight 7.2. 2 pumps neither running. Looking for a reset button on the pump(s). GFI did not trip. Fearful this is a big deal

pmac5 will be eternally grateful.