A handheld, user-friendly electronic label maker manufactured by Brother.

My unit wont turn on

I already replaced the ac adapter with a new one and the machine still won't turn on. I don't use the unit with batteries at all as it drains the batteries very quickly.

the screen remains blank. any suggestions?

so i tested it out today with batteries and the unit turned on! Which makes me think something is wrong with the metal prong that attaches to the adapter. I also tested my adapter with my dvd player and it worked. So now I know what the problem is but can this be fixed? It looks fine to me; is not loose or broken.

i have the PT-D600 that wont turn on, or do anything at all..

noosheen, start by opening it up using these guides. Then use a multimeter and plug your power adapter in. Measure the voltage on the solder points of the jack on the logic board. It is possible that it has broken off, that you have colder solder joints or that the jack itself has failed.

REFER TO THESE it seems

SOMEONE MAY HAVE DROPPED IT. SOMETHING SEEMS BROKEN.

Brother PT-D200 Troubleshooting

I have bought 2 adapters and both do not turn on the machine. I have also put in 6 brand new batteries and still won't turn on.

I just had this problem too. It worked great last time I used it. Plugged it in this morning and it won't turn on with the adapter. I put in batteries, still won't turn on. Any solution?

noosheen will be eternally grateful.