The Samsung Galaxy S II is a smartphone designed, developed, and marketed by Samsung Electronics with Android 2.3 "Gingerbread."

Overheating near camera and battery drain

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 And It's over heating near camera and battery drain Android 2.3.5 I Cant Update software Because usb Port is broken Help Please

I have checked and find out that google play service draining battery and cause to over heat. Then I uninstalled google play service. But it reinstall automaticaly and repeat same problems. How do i uninstall permenently?

Most Helpful Answer

You seem to know what your issue is. What kind of help are you seeking?

Over heating near the camera could be that the flash IC is shorted. Don't quote me on it, but it happens sometimes.

And shorting sometimes leads to battery consumption/drain, unless the battery is plain old, or you have some other issue with the charging and data circuit since you mentioned a broken USB port.

Upgrading will not fix your short/over-heating. You'll have to take it apart and try to figure out which part is overheating, and upload a picture of that component. Then we can help you determine if the component is easily replaceable. Often it's not.

Finally you can have the port repaired. This kind of repair is usually not expensive.

In summary, if you're not prepared to invest a little to have it repaired, there is nothing we can help you with.

If you do want to spend some money on it, you must try to figure out the overheating first, then the broken USB and battery drain second.

I have the same problem, i couldn't get a ROM on my S2 beacuse it won't connect to my PC it only charges, so i don't think the port is the problem, so i want a answer if i can have it cuz i love this phone, and I have it for a long time so, I would really appriciate the answer that leads to solving this problem.

there is a kind of chip near the camera that nearly melts, but it happens only when i'm using the phone or when the wifi is on, and also when the battery reaches like 40% the screen starts flickering, the phone shuts down and it won't turn on if i don't charge it.

i have this problem help me

1. Check what applications are running and disable those you don't need or uninstall those not needed or used (The list of apps running also show the amount of RAM used). Reboot and check RAM used. 2. Using Bluetooth as an alternative to USB install Cyanogenmod 11, you will be rooting your OS which will later give you more control over the processes running.

I have these problem with my phone,it gets hated when ever its on near the flash and camera side.and it would not charge instead its discharge....i have taken it to technicial,nobody was enable to know what the problem is.....and i have been changing batteries like two times now....and if i try to use direct charger it would not charge,it will show an alert on the screen,sign of caution

ninjatall12 will be eternally grateful.