Toshiba laptop from 2011. This laptop came with a Celeron, Pentium, Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 processor.

battery is poor how ican fix it

when the battery charge full and i remove wire elctric dicrese very fast and it is very hot

when I used the machine to play game it become hot too much and it will turn off automatically

Most Helpful Answer

Maybe battery has gone bad. By replacing battery will resolve the issue.

My lap top will not turn on, even when plugged up. Was working last time I used it, but now will not turn on.

please remove the battery from ur laptop back clean the sockets and battery points & then place it will work..

I got a message stating there is a problem with my battery. The batter got so hot it almost caught on fire. I know there has been a recent recall for batteries getting too hot and catching on fire. Is my computer affected by this recall? I unplugged the battery and am using the AC adapter.

ramy666 will be eternally grateful.