Android OS / 4GB Capacity which can be upgraded to up to 32GB / Model A270a / Black and White

Pairing with a Bluetooth device

My BLU Advance 4.0 won't pair with my Plantronic M55. Doesn't even see it. How do I pair them?

It paired. What I did was while pressing and holding the call button on the M55, I then tapped the "search for device" on the BLU.

Good to hear!

Have you paired the Plantronic with anything in the past?Hereis the guide for the headset, which should help you through the pairing process. If you have paired in the past and this is the first time it hasn't worked, let me know.

My M55 paired with an older HTC and the BLU pairs with an HMDX Jam wireless speaker.

Hmm, at first I would have thought that it was incompatibility between 4.0 and 3.0, but you said that the phone was able to pair with an HDMX jam, so it must be an issue on the headset's end. I'm not sure if it is still trying to connect to the HTC. Do you still have that phone? Are you pressing the "CALL" button on the headset to initiate pairing with the new phone or are you just turning the device on?

The HTC is dismantled. I have tried just turning it on and pressing the "CALL" button. I've tried hitting the search for devices button on the BLU several times. The BLU even wants to pair with my Jamo wireless sound bar to my TV. My BLU doesn't even see the M55.

ssloan47 will be eternally grateful.