The Azpen A909 tablet, released in 2011, has a 9-inch LCD touchscreen display and operates on the Google Android 4.4 system. Repair for this device requires prying tools, a small screwdriver, and possibly a soldering iron.

How do I perform a proper reboot or reset?

My tablet is unresponsive and appears to be frozen.

Most Helpful Answer

If for whatever reason your tablet stops responding and are having issues powering it on, you may need to perform a factory reset. Be aware that this will delete your settings and other files stored on the device, so backup your files on a flash drive or another electronic device. You will need a small toothpick or pen tip. Here`s how to perform the factory reset: 1. Turn the tablet completely off by pressing the power button. 2. Press and hold the volume down button and press the Power button ten times. 3. Look for the reset pinhole at the back of the tablet. While still holding on to the volume button, press the reset button with a toothpick or pen tip three to four times. 4. Let go of the volume down key when the tablet turns on and you see a red Android triangle. 5. Press the volume key. Repeat all of the steps above if the Display Options screen does not appear. 6. Select the third option to wipe data/factory reset. 7. Select Reboot system now. You have now successfully performed a factory reset.

My azpen don't have volume button only power and returned how can you help me

Hi Francisco, what is the model number of your Azpen?

havent used my azpen tablet for a long time, now i try to use it again it wont turn on, maybe battery completely drain, what should i do. edwin

Hi edwin,

If you have the correct charger for it, just leave the tablet connected to the charger (which is powered on of course) for at least 3-4 hours. Initially nothing may happen. Sometimes Li-ion batteries which are completely drained need a little bit of time (with power connected) to start charging again. If there is no sign of it charging at all after 4 hours the battery will need to be replaced as it is beyond recovery by normal user means. If it is charging but is not at 100% at about 4 hours, leave it charging until 100% is achieved before you try to use it. Charge it in a safe place (away from flammable materials) in case it gets too hot for some reason (it should not at all but it is better to be safe than sorry)

I have a azpen a733 when i turn my tablet on it only shows the android with a ball spinning and chines words at the bottom. I did now thy that factory wipe but it don't give me that settings.

sfsdg rwe et tewtwetwe

Get two signon screens how do I eliminate that?

twt tewt wt wtw twt wt wt

I need help my skypad a707 does not work.. it work itself without command and does not turn off.I did reset before and after 2 days it came back the way it was. I was trying to reset again but now the android does not come up anymore.

i bought used and i cant sign in

WHERE ON MY TABLET CAN i ADD SMS OR MMS TO DEFAULT TO DOWNLOAD SMS MESSENGER

where can i change or s sms to default like for sms messenger app

no i forgot my password and wanna now how to fix it i have a azpen A920

im trying to reset my tablet because i forgot my password to it

There is NO volume button on the Azpen a909!! Now what?? My son wiped my tablet somehow, all I get is a blue screen when I turn it on. Please help!! What can I do??

My tablet want even come on it has this symbol on it when a I press the on and off button

Where is the volume button on my tablet

I own an Azpen A909 tablet. I recently had to perform a factory reset (boo-hoo). There are two buttons next to each other; the top one turns the tablet on/off and I'm not sure exactly what the second one is for. Anyway, just push in the both of them at the same time and hold for about 15 sec. then press the on/off button once and the screen will come up giving you options of what you would like to do. Follow the directions or just use that button below the on/off one to highlight down the page, then hit the on/off button to perform task.

it hasnt helped at all

My tablet comes on it only shows the Azpen logo seem like is Frozen on Azpen logo.

How do I reboot or sync my aspen android?

i good afternoon i have this 7" android tablet ouad core 1.3 GHz processo[r new] but not turning on i try the reset many time but still freeze on the logo what to do

No answer given

Jordan will be eternally grateful.