Repair for cars and trucks manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz.

1984 Mercedes-Benz W123 power window relay replacement?

where is the power window relay and how do you replace it?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Most Helpful Answer

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Next time if you have a question go ahead and post it under the W123 Mercedes device.

Mercedes W123 Repair

I'll see it there more readily. Thanks.

On to your issue at hand, if you haven't figure it out already, the relay for the power windows on the W123's is behind the instrument cluster. You have to remove the cluster, and may have to push aside some sound deadening material, but it should be back there next to a cluster of ground wires. Here is a guide on how to remove your cluster, hope it helps. If you have any follow up questions feel free to email me, address is in my profile.

Removing Mercedes W123 Instrument Cluster

Thanks for replying Nicolas , I had already found out elsewhere on the Web but I do appreciate your response. As suggested if I have any more questions I will put them under W123.

Best regards,

Steve

smartin1000 will be eternally grateful.