The drone is a Wi-Fi capable and it's equipped with a built-in HD camera. It is used for taking pictures and filming. Model number: PF722000

Blinking green light why?

Had a sudden loss of power or signal with drone it fell and broke cross section. Can't connect wirelessly or via usb. Just getting blinking green light which usually means motors out.

Any way stripped it a little and found white motor power plug completely disconnected. Unsure if this occurred on impact or worked loose causing motor stall.

Great thinks I. An easy job. Puts connector back firmly in place and checks all gold antenna connectors are seated and in situ.

Puts it back together and its the same. Giving off no wifi signal to connect to for diagnostic tests on motors.

Any one any clues? Could mainboard be toast.

Is it normal to be unable to connect via wifi or pick up the drone via a pc to usb connection with the drone when a motor failure occurs. Someone must have experienced similar issues. I understand diagnostics tells you if a motor is not running correctly but I can't connect so unable to diagnose issue. It did come down on one motor strut which I assume then sent the energy into the cross section which fractured.

i have the same problem, green LED light keeps blinking

Hi I was told to disconnect all motors and see if that brings it back to life if it does then a motors broken. It didn't work for me.

Mine was a shorted mainboard. I sent it off for repair and after a reflash it came back to life, the fan was replaced and a motor and cross section replaced. Whole lot cost me £80 Gbp.

Hi stu where did you send it for repair I have the same issue

Southend on sea in Essex. Was given guys details by Parrot. Are you UK based dan.? I can't put his email on here because of spammers. Basically the guy charges £15 for diagnosis of the problem and that includes return postage in the UK. If your happy with him proproceeding he gives you a price and if your ok with that you paypal him money and he proceeds. Alot cheaper than buying a whole mainboard if its an individual component out on the board. Heres there website. Use contact us section. http://custemz.uk/

Most Helpful Answer

read on forum that i might be your camera, disconnected or damaged cameras will give the green light flash.

let us know if this helped

thank you this worked :)

if you don't mind me asking where did you find your information for this?

why would this be a problem my lens is broken camera is not but im getting green flashing light can anyone help ?

hey david,,, so if my camera is damaged and disconnectng it wil also giv blinking green light, so then i have to buy another camera for it to fly? i cant jus disconnect it?? what else causes the blinking green???

i have disconnected all motors an tried see if this was it, also i've also disconnected camera as my lens was smashed still flashing green can anyone help i am really starting to lose my cool with it at this stage help any1.

Does the drones fan come on when you push the button while it's flashing green? Mine does. If I push and hold fan comes on, let it go fan goes off. I m thinking this is,some sort of diag routine but why doesn't parrot fet up info on it? I mean, !&&*, they will tell you it's ok to fix your own drone and,sell you parts, why not tellr what the !&&* this means?

Blinking red light why?

I have a bebop 1 as well, flashing green light. So far replaced all 4 motors, main board, gps board. Last possible part to replace is the camera. The fan does not turn on the light simply continually blinks green and wont turn off. Do i go ahead and BUY more equipment to try to fix it or does any one know a repair center on the east coast (NY) of USA that does certified repairs because I'm so done with trying to get rid of the flashing green lights, no fan and no wifi no connection nothing. Please advise: jonrussell1882@gmail.com

wow!! we alll have the "blinking green light" problem and i dont see, nor have i found any where on internet how to fix it,, or even why it is blinking. any one get it fixed?? (imalllwhite1969@gmail.com)

Hello everyone,

I am having the same issue with the green blinking light. I have disconnected all of the motors and the light still keeps blinking.

What's the next step after that?

stu will be eternally grateful.