This is a point-and-shoot camera created by Canon in 2011.

Why am I getting a Lens Error?

When I turn the camera on, the lens stays extended and the LCD screen displays "Lens Error/Will shut down automatically/Restart now." I've tried turning the camera off and on again but the error still displays. When the camera is off, the lens remains extended.

remove the battery. close the terminal. hold the on/off button for 1 minute. replace battery. turn on and use.

This is a known error with the Canon PowerShot S100 camera. For more information, you can visit Canon's press release here or you can attempt to fix it here.

Here is a link to our troubleshooting section about this issue.

Canon will not fix my camera because of rust and corrosion. I am warning people not to send their camera back. They are trying to get out of actually fixing the situation by forcing an out of warranty repair. I barely used this camera so I know that the rust and corrosion is not something I caused.

If Canon won't fix it, go with this place. They have serviced multiple cameras for me and they are excellent (about half the price of Canon).

This is who I used: www.camerasandparts.com

Good luck with the problem

I fixed my Canon PowerShot S110 with the vacuum cleaner. I turned on the vacuum, placed the hose over the lens, turned the camera on and off and hooray . . . it worked! Good luck fixing yours. Kathie

MANUALLY CONFIGURE AOL MAIL IMAP/ SMTP SETTINGSZMANUALLY CONFIGURE AOL MAIL IMAP/ SMTP SETTINGS –

You can use AOL Mail and any other mail service together at one place.

You just need manually configure all these settings using the IMAP and SMTP.

You will need AOL Mail Server setting and then you can access AOL mail in the folder of Outlook,

Mac Mail, Windows 10 Mail, Thunderbird, and Incredimail. This feature helps

the user to access all their data at one place without having to Sign in to the AOL

Account.

Webroot Firewall Blocking All Internet Access Webroot Firewall Blocking All Internet Access – Webroot firewall is configured in advance

on your system which filters the internet traffic and blocks the spiteful websites. It gives you

an alert to block or allow when detects unrecognized traffic. If the Webroot Firewall blocking all

Internet Access then you may try to disable the firewall temporarily. Here we are going to describe

that how you can view or disable the Firewall status when needed.

<a href="http://garmincomexpress.org/garmin... Garmin Express UPDATE</a>Garmin Express up date If you are facing any error while syncing your

Garmin Express application to any of your Garmin device. Then do not worry, just try

these methods to fix the Garmin Express Sync Error. In case, you are facing

difficulty while following these steps then

you can call us at the toll-free number for assistance.

Ricky will be eternally grateful.