did you break the connector or did you tear it off the logicboard ?
replacing it would be possible, as long as all (ok, almost all) contacts on the logic board are still there.
the needed part is sold on ebay, so getting it would not be a problem.
but fixing it is more for someone with smd soldering skills.
a new (or working) logicboard is normally not an option, it would cost mostly as much as a working phone.
there are factory unlocked iPhones out there - but getting a logic board of one of them....i think that those are hard to find
- France : Bouygues, Orange, SFR
- Liechtenstein : Orange, Swisscom
Asia – Pacific :
- Australia : Optus, Telstra, Vodafone
Latin – America & Caribbean :
- Argentina : Claro, Movistar
- Colombia : Comcel, Movistar
- Dominican Republic : Orange
- Ecuador : Porta, Movistar
- El Salvador : Claro, Movistar
- French West Indies : Orange
- Uruguay : Movistar, CTI Movil