Released in October of 2013, the Warp 4G is a budget smartphone exclusive to the Boost Mobile network.

How do I fix a black screen?

The phone started vibrating and wouldn't stop. I took out the battery and left it out overnight. The vibrating finally stopped but now the screen is completely black.

Most Helpful Answer

Has the phone been dropped or exposed to liquid or any other damage that may have brought on these issues? If you have a warranty still in place I would take the phone in and have it repaired or replaced. If not then try these steps:

If you have your data backed up or don't care about loosing your saved data then you might want to try a hard reset/factory reset. There are three different ways to do this but I am going to mention one because the other two ways require a viewable screen. A hard reset can fix a number of issues with phones but do not always solve the problem.

Make sure, that your phone is off.

Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Down + Volume Up + Power key.

Next from the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset", using Volume buttons to scroll to option, and Power button, to confirm operation.

Then select "yes", and confirm with Power button.

After that press Power button to enter option "reboot system now".

If this doesn't help then you may want to disassemble the phone and look at the connections inside the phone. Your LCD may have a loose connection and may need to be reseated or it may have been damaged and need replaced.

After trying this holding the volume down+volume Up and power key are you supposed to be have the battery in while doing this and then are you supposed to see a viewable screen. Okay do you have a video on checking the lcd connections. Linda Dozier

Water enter in to the phone, the black screen surface. What can i do to resolve this problem.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards.

Emmanuel

lololololoololololololoolololollollolololoololoolololoolololoololololooll

Okay so I don't have any water damage but I got a Little water on the back of the phone not inside but outside and my phone won't charge or cut on what should I do??????

Good afternoon! Big problem with my ZTE portable. there was any problem. It was lit and I saw it going off. When I tried to put it on, it doesen't work. I put it under power, the problem remained . Please Helpme!

I have aa zte midnight pro that was dropped hard the phone comes on but it has a black screen

I cant use my phone it just turn on and i have a black screen

yes, my phone fell and has a black/bluesigh/sometimes redish screen. What do i do?

Screen is black won't show can't call or text only answer I have two of the same phones what do I change or replace to fix my zte z 831

What must I do to fix it

jalynn062604 will be eternally grateful.