This all purpose Android tablet was released in May 2013. It features a 7" 800x480 LCD screen, dual-core processing, and supports up to 32GB of additional memory.

Why does my device keep shutting down?

I've had my tablet for a few months now and recently after being used for a while, it randomly shuts down. When this happens it usually won't come on for another couple of minutes and then simply repeats the process. Any help would be appreciated!

Most Helpful Answer

The most common reason for this to occur is because the battery is done. The life of a battery was never designed to last for a long time, so there is a high chance that the battery needs to be replaced. A guide to the replacement of the battery can be found here.

This could also be related to another problem with the device.

Be sure to check out the Troubleshooting page for more information.

I have a triosmile 10 in elite tablet. It takes for ever to download apps. Then once it does the apps don't open then it freezes up and shuts down. Then takes several minutes to restart. I received as a gift. What can I do to fix problem. I have reset and reset back to factory but it still does the same thing

Antoninus Lamptey will be eternally grateful.