Mac Mini Model A1283

2, 2.26, 2.53, or 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

DDR3 1333mhz work on this model?

Hello!

In our store I'm win two 2gb modules of DDR3 1333mhz RAM (so-dimm). This memory can work in this mac mini (A1283)?

wow! I'm insert memory and mac mini works fine! Thanks!

by Mikhail

Even in the 2010 Model of Mini, the system bus is 1066Mhz, so I believe that you can use this RAM, but your system is only going to recognize 1066mhz, its an EFI limitation on your logicboard itself. On a PC you would be able to fiddle around with the bios and allow the machine to recognize all 1333 MHZ, but the difference wont be noticeable. I wouldn.t recommend that you use RAM that isn't exactly specific to your mini's specs. If you have a 2007 or earlier model then the memory is DDR2, which is definitely not compatible with the RAM u mention.

Another important factor is that your Mini takes 204 Pin memory sticks, make sure the memory sticks you have match those specifications.

by Majesty

Hi! I just use 2x4GB (8 GB) Corsair DDR3 1333 Mac Memory and works fine. My Mini is a 2.26 GHz model.

Mikhail will be eternally grateful.