The Keurig B77 Coffee Maker is a single-cup coffee maker made by the Keurig company.

Unit will not turn on

Unit suddenly will not function after working fine 1 hour ago. The touch button to turn the unit on will not light up and their is no display on the screen

We have a problem about the same. Our power company installed a new transformer on our line and the unit worked prior to that then nothing we've tested the outlet and it's fine. Can we re-boot the unit?

no power to unit whats up ? is there i fuse somewhere

I have the same problem, just got this coffee maker. Worked fine for a day, then it started acting weird. It wouldn't brew every time I pressed the button. Then all the sudden it stopped working and the screen wouldn't come on. Ridiculous!

I'm having the same issue. My unit is a couple years old. Where can I take it to be repaired? Is it completely kaput or repairable?

Defective on-off switch

Neil will be eternally grateful.