How to unlock myphone
hi i have forgot my mobile password , please help me unlock the phone. thanks .
Is this a good question?
atish kumar, a hard reset will help you with that.
- Make sure that your Samsung S6102 Galaxy Y Duos is Off, And has no SIM or Memory cards are inside.
- Take out its battery for 10 seconds, Then put it in again.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home Keys, Then press Power.
- Keep pressing the above keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release all keys.
- Wait until you are into Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
- Use Volume Down key to scroll down and select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power button or Home key to confirm the operation one more time.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power button or Home key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete everything that is saved in your phone's internal memory. From here
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 2
Past 30 Days: 3
All Time: 385